Ladies Coffee break is a group of women in all ages and stages of life, who gather to take a break together, encourage one another, support one another, and have fun! There is a time of socializing with coffee, tea and snacks, followed by a time of learning together. We also enjoy special events throughout the year.
Free child care is provided.
Tuesdays ay 9:30 am here at Living Hope
Theme Verse: Luke 1:45 “Happy is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill the promises He made to her,”
September 12: Welcome back Social
September 19: Studies Begin
- Bad Girls of the Bible by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Warrior Women by Bianca Juarez Olthoff,
- Breathing Room by Sandra Stanley
- Faith, Work, Calling and Women by Helen Mitchel,
- Expect the Unexpected, book of “Ruth” by Beth Defazio
If you would like more info about Coffee Break, email Emmy at email@example.com